CompTIA is one of the most trusted associations that offers vendor-neutral certifications, many of which meet industry-standard requirements for hiring practices, including those for most IT jobs in government agencies.
Your Content Goes Here
- Currently use the Microsoft Office 2010 – 2019 packages at work, which consists of: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access.
- Additionally Office 365 with OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Microsoft Windows 2007 & 2010
If you would like further information about training. Please check availability […]
European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
The ECDL (European Computer Driving License) certification is a highly recognised qualification, it offers you a key recognition of your literacy in computer skills and is designed for novices or casual computer users and will get you to a high computer literacy standard.
If you would like further information about training. Please check […]
The CompTIA Security Plus is designed for security consultants, network administrators, security engineers, and security analysts, as well as anyone who wants to begin a career in cybersecurity.
If you would like further information about training. Please check availability and enter the relevant information on the
Ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot […]